Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 31, 2014

MAC Creme Sheen Glass in Richer Lusher:

Hello ladies. I love the MAC creme sheen glasses and today I will be reviewing the one called "Richer Lusher". The creme sheen glasses have a very light weight non sticky formula which is very comfortable to wear and add a super glamorous yet subtle touch to your look. These glosses are moisturizing and leave your lips feeling soft and nourished. There are a variety of shades to choose from, I prefer cream shades but there are several other shades with shimmer in the line.
..

Richer Lusher looks peachy coral in the bottle but transfers to peachy pink on the lips. It sheers on to a milky peachy color which will compliment a variety of skin tones. It is very different as seen in the bottle so swatch it before purchasing. It is less gooey and far less sticky as compared to other lip glasses, as a result it stays for a lesser time that is 3 hours on me. Richer lusher glides on smoothly, thanks to the creamy texture. The color itself looks pretty flattering but I also like to layer it over my matte lipsticks to give it a creamy shiny effect or on my cupid's bow to give a fuller glossy effect. I can detect a mild vanilla fragrance but nothing over powering..
..
PROS:
  • Beautiful everyday shade
  • Creamy texture
  • Non sticky
  • Looks good on my matte lipsticks too.
  • Comfortable to wear
Cons:
Staying power is not good.

Verdict:
I love this Mac Creme Sheen Glass in Richer Lusher and because it is a bit expensive I think I will first finish this before purchasing the other shades. Overall love this gorgeous Lip glass from MAC and will highly recommend this to all of you. 

Love
Shikha

2 comments:

  1. great review! I have never tried lip glosses from MAC, may be is time I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Natalia give it a try:) I am sure you will love it.

    ReplyDelete