Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 18, 2014

Loreal breaking curfew nail color review:

Hey everyone. Today I decided to review L'oreal Breaking curfew which is a very deep dark reddish purple! Its quite dark and looks almost black on the nails. Here's how it looks like:
..

My take on the product:
The L'oreal Breaking Curfew comes in a rectangular bottle with a golden cap. The shade as I mentioned earlier is a plum black. It has a purple element to it, and when you apply a single coat you can clearly see that! The formula is pretty thin and workable and you can see minor layering issues around the cuticles. It's a jelly formula not white-based or a cream, but glossy, somewhat translucent and decidedly squishy. Lasting time was great and after 4 days I could see minor tip wear, but nothing much to complain about. After using this I am a big fan of the VAMPY nail thing!
Pros:
  • The formula is easy to apply.
  • It's staying power is good.
  • I love its glossiness and shine.
  • Its easy to remove.
  • Drug store polish! I love having great drugstore polish around,it means I can go back for more bottles of the stuff when I run out as it is quite affordable.
Cons:
 The L'oreal breaking curfew is a little too thin and two coats are required for opacity!

Verdict:
I love this vampy nail color and this shade looks very chic and classy to me. I feel everyone should have a nail color like this. For me it's a 5 on 5.

Love 
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment