Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sonia Kashuk Eye shadow palette in sweet nothings review:

Hello ladies! I am back with yet another eye shadow palette review. This time it is Sonia Kashuk Eye shadow palette in sweet nothings. I am a BIG fan of gorgeous eye shadow colors ( who isn't ?!! :) I got this one as a gift from my sister on my birthday so it's all the more special! It is a mix of matte and shimmer colors , six subtle whites, beige and taupe! Take a look
..
These colors are not like super pigmented but give a very nice subtle dash of color on your lids! You get six eyeshadow colors, 1 creme shadow base and a mirror on the cover! YAY(anything with a mirror is a bonus!). The colors are easy to blend and apply. The matte shades are not as silky as the shimmer ones! When I say shimmer I mean a slight whisper of shimmer! It would be perfect for office wear and will compliment all type of skin tones. The shadow base which is provided along with it is too dark and it changes the colors of the eyeshadow. I prefer wearing it with my own primer than the base provided with this palette. Here's the swatches:
Pros:
  1. Semi sheer pigments which do not settle into lines.
  2. Blendable
  3. Everyday neutral colors
  4. Gorgeous earthy taupe neutral colors, decent wear
  5. No glitter, whisper of shimmer.
Cons:
The base is too dark and changes the colors of the shadow.

Verdict:
Overall, the colors in this kit are sweet soft neutral shadows that brighten up your eyes and give you a nice no make-up look. But you can always build them for a more dramatic look. It gets a huge stamp of approval from me! If you are looking for a natural everyday wear eye shadow palette then do consider the Sonia Kashuk Eye shadow palette in sweet nothings! You will love it.

Love
Shikha

2 comments: