Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 9, 2014

One hair care product which you must try:

 Hey my lovelies! This hot weather is taking a toll on our skin and hair. My hair are becoming super frizzy these days. I tried a lot of products (literally) but none could really tame my tresses! Then I came across this wonderful product from Matrix named Opti Care smoothing shampoo and conditioner. And let me tell you, this was the answer to my hair problems. This is how it looks like:

What the product claims:

Opti.care smooth and straight is a professional haircare line formulated to help control and smooth chemically straightened hair. It is
enriched with silk amino acids and Shea Butter to help protect, condition and moisturize for healthy looking, silky, shiny hair.
This is what i feel about the product:
Matrix Opti Care SHAMPOO:

Lets talk about the shampoo first. It comes in a beautiful orange bottle with a flip open cap. The shampoo is white in color and has an amazing fragrance. It cleans your scalp very nicely and leaves your hair feeling nice and fresh. But wait , the STAR product is the conditioner! You must use it for that anti frizz and smooth effect.

The Opti Care conditioner:
I absolutely LOVE it! Just take a small amount on your palm and apply on wet hair (avoiding the scalp). You will instantly feel its smooth and silky effect. Once you rinse it off, you will notice a HUGE difference. At least whenever I use it I feel tangle free and frizz free hair with a lovely gloss effect(which lasts for at least two days). 
After washing and conditioning my hair looks like this:

Will I repurchase it?
YES, off course I will. It has made my frizzy hair so manageable that I cant resist touching my hair all day LOL. I would definitely recommend it to all of you. 

LOVE 
Shikha 

No comments:

Post a Comment