Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Loreal Paris Casting creme gloss-400 dark brown review:

Hey all my lovely ladies. Today I decided to review the hair color from Loreal casting creme gloss range in the color dark brown. I am a big fan of this range primarily because it is quite convenient to use and it always turns out to be okay! Plus they have a variety of colors to choose from. I have brownish black hair so I picked up shade 400 that is dark brown. Now you might ask how is it? Well for starters their claim of conditioning color is totally up to the mark as my hair were left feeling so soft and smooth after the application.


This hair color has made my hair super glossy, soft and voluminous! One thing which I absolutely love about it is the fragrance. You can smell it even when you open the box! The pack contains 1 tube of creme colourant, 1 bottle of developer, 1 bottle of nutri shine conditioner, 1 pair of professional quality gloves and an instruction leaflet.

I have a few grey hair and it actually DID cover all my greys. I kept it for around 20 mins and then washed it and used the conditioner which you get with this. The result was glossy beautiful hair with no greys! This is pretty much what I wanted. The color lasts for a good 30 days after which you need to reapply! I have got a lot of compliments in my office ever since I said YES to hair color! This is one product which I would definitely repurchase! Here are the results!
And
So this is my hair color at present. Which is your favorite hair color at the moment?

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment