Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My absolute favorite lipstick this summer!

Hey my lovelies! Hope you all are doing good. Today I am gonna share with you my favorite shade of lipstick this summer which is MAC Shy Girl cremesheen. It is a soft beige peach with a hint of pink. It has a soft white shimmer and reflective sheen to the finish. The best part is that the color is not too warm so it can flatter a variety of skin tones.
This is what it looks like
It gives a nice full color coverage and a supple shine. I wont call it totally opaque as you can see hint of lip freckles underneath.  It glides on smoothly and stays on a good 4 hour on me. I totally love the fact that it compliments a lot of skin tones! MAC Shy Girl is a good shade for summers and I just LOVE it. Here are some swatches:
Some more
and
Which is your favorite shade this season? 


Love
Shikha

1 comment:

  1. That shade is gorge! (=
    xx
    We can follow each other, if you'd like. Just let us know. (=
    Quick Links:
    Follow us via GFC here
    Follow us via bloglovin here
    -
    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete