Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

5 easy ways to lose weight fast!

It's a familiar story: You pledge to honor a daily elliptical routine and count every last calorie. But soon, you're eating cupcakes at the office and grabbing happy hour mojitos, thinking, Oops, diet over. But fret not! Here are some easy ways to lose weight real easy and fast. Check out how..


1. Have a 300 calorie breakfast:

A lot of people assume that skipping breakfast will help them lose weight. But it's just a myth. Rather skipping breakfast can make you feel weak and energy less for your daily chores. Here's what you can do instead. Have a 300 calorie breakfast comprising of protein and whole grains. My go-to meal: a sandwich with natural peanut butter and apple butter. It keeps my hunger down so I snack less throughout the day.
 
2.  Get fit in five:

Another tip to losing some weight is exercising in small bouts whenever and wherever possible. I like to do jumping jacks or ab crunches when sitting in front of television. This way i exercise also and it keeps my mind away from just sitting and snacking in front of the television. So for those of you who don't like to follow a strict exercise routine, try this simple method of excising whenever you can!


3. Do a purge!

Completely cut down on foods like ice creams, chocolates, chips and all junk for at least two weeks. When you start to feel the difference in your weight you will be motivated to give them up totally. I cleaned out my pantry .Once I replaced the foods I used to overindulge in, like ice cream, with lower-cal snacks, such as roasted sunflower seeds I began making better choices automatically. Now, I'm slimmer than I was before.


4. Pile on the veggies:

Another trick is to add veggies to the food you love. I add veggies to Pizza and this way I become full quickly, so I have no room for super rich desserts. This way you eat healthy plus you avoid unhealthy snacking. 

5. Nix night time eating!

Curb the desire to eat at night for at least 5 weeks. You will surely see the difference. Stop eating after 8 pm and no snacking till the morning. Trruusssst me you will be able to lose a lot of weight with just this one step. And eating at 8 will include light dinner not super rich desserts mind you!


So these easy yet important points will help you lose weight quick. Try them out today and feel the difference in your weight and personality!

1 comment: