Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 2, 2015

Lakme Eyeconic Black Vs Green kajal:

Hello ladies. In this post I will be reviewing Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in black and will be comparing it with the green counterpart and finally which on is better out of the two. Now to begin with, I love eyeliner , be it pencil, liquid or gel. My never ending love for eyeliners always take me on a hunt to search for the best eyeliner. Plus kajal is one such thing which I always wear, yes even at home on a lazy Sunday afternoon too! Lakme Eyeconic kajals are really super duper pigmented and one stroke is all it takes for the perfect look! 


These kajals come in a classic black pencil form and are very easy to use and carry. They are non messy and glide smoothly. Being highly pigmented a little of the product is used and one pencil finishes in 2-3 months. The best part is its staying capacity. It stays on for the whole day and even the next , I mean till the time you don't take it off intentionally it will remain there. 

I bought the green version because I wanted a change from the same old black look. Green also looks nice but for me personally not on the waterline though. You can use it on the upper eyelid for a pop of color. It smudges more often than black one and gives a tired look to your eyes. If you know what I mean... 
I love the classic black kajal and I have purchased it 6 times while I have still not finished the green one and don't intend to repurchase it either. As for me the Lakme Eyeconic Black is 9 on 10 whereas the Green is just 4 on 10. If you want a slight color on your lids and that too occasionally, you can consider purchasing it. For the black one I would say I lovvvveeee it and keep buying it again and again and You too should try it once!

No comments:

Post a Comment