Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist perfume review:

Hello lovelies! I am back with yet another product review and this time it is a perfume which I absolutely adore. It is 'Donna Karan Cashmere mist'. I love trying different perfumes and I use them quite often. My favorites include Organza Givenchy and Estee Lauder Tuberose Gardenia. Last week my friend, coming from Canada gifted me this beautiful bottle of perfume. She thought I would really love it and bingo! She was right .. I loved it soooo much. "Lovely" was my first reaction! It is a rich gorgeous fragrance that is mild yet stays on for the whole day. 


 
I mean it is not overpowering in your face but is impactful and special. One word of caution though, if you are into fruity, bubblegummy, plastic scents the this one is surely not for you. This perfume says.... Caring , Tasteful , comforting, subtle and naturally beautiful. The dry down is fantastic! It has soon become my fav fragrance by far.
 
.
 
It is just warm and powdery and has a very nice feel good factor to it with a beautiful musky sandalwood that lasts all day. It is a timeless, ageless fragrance which is good for everyone! I am that sort of a person who will get headaches easily from strong overpowering fragrances! But this one to my surprise is so gentle that I will surely repurchase it! So if you are looking for a nice, powdery , floral scent with a lot of musky woody suede then this Cashmere Mist is definitely for you!  Have you tried it yet? Which one is your favorite perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment