Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick: Bitch Perfect

Hello lovelies! Today this post is about sharing my love for lipsticks with you all. I LOVE to try different shades and brands of lipsticks. I have a lot of pink-pinkish lipsticks yet I wanted a coralish pink shade to go with my outfit which I will be wearing to a friends party! So began my HUNT for that perfect shade which brought me to Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick: Bitch Perfect. This was exactly the shade I was looking for! Apart from the shade the one thing which was a huge plus was the PACKAGING! I mean it is sooooo gorgeous, probably the prettiest lipstick I owned till date. The name of the shade is BITCH PERFECT! Haha strange but nice name !! Okay so lets straight get onto the review now!

Packaging:

The Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are packaged in a slightly rose gold heavy 'column' effect tube.CT is embossed on the top of the lid and 'Charlotte Tilbury' is lightly embossed towards the inner casing of the bullet. Definitely one to whip out in public!

My take on the product:

This lipstick is lightly muted, light medium coral with a slight hint of pink and warm undertones. The finish is pretty luminous more of a sheen than satin. The color is very rich leaving my lips supple , soft and hydrated. I love the way how it gives my lips a fuller effect all thanks to the little shine it has which is not very glossy but more than satiny! The next thing is the consistency! It is very creamy and glides smoothly on my lips. A highly comfortable lipstick to wear. The staying power is average. It stayed on for around 4-5 hours on me and that too when I was not having a meal. One noticeable thing is that it can be quite unforgiving on dry chapped lips. So if you have dry lips do not forget to exfoliate and moisturize well before hand. Itself the lipstick is not drying but can highlight your dry lips! (Which off course you would not want). All in all what a great introduction to the magical world of Charlotte Tilbury makeup, I can see this being an expensive new addiction....Take a look at the swatches:


  .
.

Have you tried it yet?

Love 
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment