Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bobbi Brown : Long Wear Even finish Compact Foundation Review:

Hello all you beauties! Last year I fell in love with Bobbi Brown Long wear even finish foundation and I used it whenever I wanted a Long lasting foundation without having to worry about touch ups! Now I happen to come across another MUST HAVE product from Bobbi Brown- The long wear compact foundation! I have been using it lately and have got a whole lot of compliments from friends and family as to how my skin has started looking all the more dewy and flawless! So here's my little secret( which no longer is a secret now!) - Long Wear Even finish Compact Foundation by Bobbi Brown! I am so excited to review it here, so lets head straight onto the review.

What it says:

  Bobbi’s long – lasting compact foundation provides oil-free coverage that looks like skin. Ultra comfortable and lightweight.
For normal to oily skins.


Packaging:
This comes in a cute little packaging which is super easy to carry. The product comes in a plastic container and you press the button to open it up and when you close it, it does the click sound. The sponge is nice and soft. Over all, a travel friendly packaging but the packaging’s smooth plastic surface attracts finger prints. Here is the list of ingredients in case you are interested:
 

My take on the product:


Bobbi Brown believes that a foundation should look like a second skin and if someone is able to tell that you are wearing a foundation then its time to change your foundation! How true! I mean whats the point of applying a foundation if it looks unnatural and stands out? Well Bobbi Brown has a whole lot of foundation range to choose from so you will surely find one that suits your skin tone. I picked up the shade WARM SAND! It has a thick creamy consistency and you just literally need a small amount for a nice even coverage. I like to use my fingers while applying it. The coverage is medium but is buildable! I have light acne scars here and there on my face and it perfectly conceals them. This foundation does not look cakey on me and does not break me out. It is fragrance free which is another plus point. It lasts for a good 8 hours on me. 
This compact foundation doesn't have SPF, which I think won't be too much of an issue because both my moisturizer and my primer has SPF.  At least no worrying about white cast when using flash in photos.  But I don't remember having that issue when using its liquid counterpart.  

Another good thing about this is that it's Vitamin-enriched. It has Vitamins C and E, both powerful antioxidants to protect skin against future damage.
Overall I love it and would surely recommend it, if you are looking for a natural looking comfortable to wear foundation with medium coverage.
Love
Shikha


 

2 comments: