Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

treatment for open pores!!!!

Hey everyone,

Open pores is one problem which is a bit tricky to handle and is more common in acne prone skin. I had open pores and I  tried a lot of products but they did nothing much ( rather they irritated my sensitive skin).  Then my Aunt suggested me a very easy way to get rid of these open pores. First I was reluctant to try ( as I had tried so much stuff already ) , but to my suprise it was pretty effective and needed nothing fancy, So today I am gonna share this with you guys. Hope you find it helpful.






Cause:









If you want to get rid of open pores, then you must know what causes them in the first place. Their main cause is excessive oil production. They are mainly present on your cheeks( although I had some on my chin as well), they give your skin the look of an orange peel. So you definately want to get rid of them. 

Easy remedy:

Here's what you gonna need. 
1. A medium sized tamato.


2. Few drops of lemon juice.


All you have to do is take three tablespoons of freshly cut tamato. Squeeze in 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice to it. Mix it well. Now take this mixture and using a cotton ball, generously apply it all over your face. Keep it on for ten mins and then rinse it with cold water. 

Results:
The results of this pack were pretty instant for me. I immediatly noticed shrinkage in my pore size and there was visible reduction in blemmishes also. My skin looked firm and it gave a beautiful glow to my  skin. This is one remedy that you must try as it is easy, inexpensive and instant. Give it  a try once and do let me know about the results.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment