Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 28, 2014

Sunsilk Natural Recharge shampoo Review:


Hey everyone. Today  I am going to review Sunsilk natural recharge shampoo. As we all know, Sunsilk offers a wide range of shampoos and conditioners to address the varied needs of different customers. Yet another addition to its line of shampoos is the new 'Sunsilk natural recharge shampoo'. I decided to give it a try. Here is my take on it:

Description:

This shampoo claims to nourish hair from root to tip and makes it strong.

This is what it looks like:

The packaging is quite attractive and it looks quite similar to the other shampoos from sunsilk. It flaunts a white body with an easy flip open cap. The tinge of green color makes it quite impressive. The shampoo is greenish white in color with a refreshingly different fragrance.

My take on this shampoo:
Now coming to the most important point... Does this shampoo actually deliver what it promises?  Well my answer is NOT EXACTLY!   I mean it does clean your scalp very nicely and your hair do feel clean, fragrant and smooth. But the effect is quite temporary. It kinda dried my scalp so I would not recommend it to those of you who have dry hair. 

Also it nourishes your hair, but does it make it 5 time stronger? mmmm I dont think so!

Pros:

1. It cleans the scalp really well.
2. It is affordable and easily available.
3. Easy to carry packaging.
4.Parabene free.
5. Awesome  fragrance.
 
Cons:

1. It dries the scalps.
2.Contains sulphates and other chemicals.
3. I dint get strong hair ( as per the claims).

Verdict?

Will I buy it again?
Off course NOT. I bought this shampoo in the first place to make my hair feel strong, but to my disappointment it did nothing great. It did clean my hair nicely , but again that is what most other shampoos from Sunsilk do. So not a big deal. As for me, I am not going to purchase it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment