Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 10, 2012

Tresemme shampoo


Hi all u lovely ladies,,

Today I am gonna review the Tresemme shampoo and i will put forward my honest opinions about it.. I heard a lot about it so thought of giving it a try... Here's my take on it!

This is what the bottle looks like... To begin with I was very skeptical about this product as I had never used it but I really LOVED it!

I LIKE:

Once u open the bottle it has a lovely fragrance and you need a very small amount to lather. You instantly feel that your hair become soft and tangle free... After all this is what the product claims.. My hair felt so soft and tangle free the entire day and they were so managable... Really I LOVED this product and there wont be even one thing which i would dislike.. I think YOu all shou;ld try it out yourself .! And YES it is very affordable ! So check it out.

RATING:

Ten on Ten!!!!
 

1 comment: